« Home | wooo! new digital camera! My latest efforts: Heidi... » | I am at a huge crossroads. I need to know what I'l... » | You know this is just feeding my procrastination h... » | Yesterday me and my parents went to the city...we ... » | The One With... I just watched the last episode of... » | Good news everybody... My (new) boss called me at ... » | Mk, I know it's 2 AM on Sunday morning, but I just... » | Oh, don't leave home... The other day, I started t... » | Heyhey so...it's been awhile. I don't know what to... » | As it turns out, we ended up not going to the city... »

it gets less and less good each time
To make a short story short....I won't be leaving til Friday. Too bad everyone said their pretentious goodbyes today (i'm talking about family). So hopefully I can just quietly leave on Friday, with no one noticing. I've gotten some really awesome going-away/birthday gifts though. I like being thought of :) And I was basically packed up already. I think I'm an over-packer...I have two suitcases, one bag(that I usually use for going away) a garbage bag for shoes (two pairs of boots, two sandals, two sneakers, and one pair of pumps) and blankets and pillows.

I just feel...I don't even know anymore.