« Home | Wow, I can't believe I slept this late. Bugger. Co... » | Well, here I amI didn't want to say I'm home, beca... » | 14 more days and I'm home. It was supposed to be t... » | It's finally my day off again, and I'm bored out o... » | Hey everybody what's going on? (I feel like I've s... » | This is my mass email I'd rather not repeat it al... » | Hey, hey...so it's about time I add something hey... » | Guess I don't have to worry about being homesick S... » | so this is... Well, this might be it for a while, ... » | Credits to Holly ;)Posted by Hello Yeah this was ... »

You know, comfort comes in the strangest forms sometimes. Yesterday I spent the day with J. Foo. It was fun. We went out for lunch and I had a chicken vagita (hehe), and then when I gave my parents back their car, we walked to school and lay in the grass and played word games. Places without s's. It's just tough that way. We went to McDonald's to check out the new renovations, it looks pretty good. We walked home and watched Bend it like Beckham (yeah I know...again)...hm we had pizza for supper and then headed out in the intrigue. We stopped by the skatepark so Joel could say hi to some people and we ended up playing some frisbee. It was a cool time. Then we walked a few miles along the railroad tracks. People can surprise you sometimes in the strangest ways. They really do. If you read this Joel, thanks for a cool time.