« Home | 14 more days and I'm home. It was supposed to be t... » | It's finally my day off again, and I'm bored out o... » | Hey everybody what's going on? (I feel like I've s... » | This is my mass email I'd rather not repeat it al... » | Hey, hey...so it's about time I add something hey... » | Guess I don't have to worry about being homesick S... » | so this is... Well, this might be it for a while, ... » | Credits to Holly ;)Posted by Hello Yeah this was ... » | it gets less and less good each time To make a sho... » | wooo! new digital camera! My latest efforts: Heidi... »

Well, here I am
I didn't want to say I'm home, because I don't know where home is. I'm at my house anyway. Currently located in the computer room, not using my computer but my parents, because I no longer live downstairs, but upstairs, in my little sisters' old room. That's right. Bunkbeds. I left my former 'home' this afternoon, about 12 hours ago. 8 of those last 12 were on the road for me. Before I left I called Annie and made some Tim-Hortony plans though. I was in bad need of and Iced Cap. I hate goodbyes, but I know I'll be seeing everyone I said goodbye to in the next few months, plus I'll be in contact with them through email almost daily. I'm just a big suck. I want to introduce you to my awesome 'new' friends:

Here is Charissa, she likes to make faces when she sees the camera. This picture actually made it onto a mug.

This is Trevor, a pilot, and our very own camp manager.

Meet Annie, another waitress, and finally Scott, another pilot.

These people absolutely made my summer unforgettable. Now I'm here and I can't stop thinking about being there with them, and I know it would never be the same even if I went back.

Now that I'm here, I have to say...where is everybody? What did you all do this summer, and how come nobody posted comments here all summer long? Just kidding, not like I payed much attention to anyone's easyjournal, mostly because they were never even updated. I have so much unbelievable unpacking to do. And I swear, it's everything that I own. I was moved. Everything I own is in boxes. I feel like living out of them and not bothering until I move out. Tomorrow I will see some family. I guess I have to show them pictures. I will have to do some sensoring. Goodnight