« Home | You know, comfort comes in the strangest forms som... » | Wow, I can't believe I slept this late. Bugger. Co... » | Well, here I amI didn't want to say I'm home, beca... » | 14 more days and I'm home. It was supposed to be t... » | It's finally my day off again, and I'm bored out o... » | Hey everybody what's going on? (I feel like I've s... » | This is my mass email I'd rather not repeat it al... » | Hey, hey...so it's about time I add something hey... » | Guess I don't have to worry about being homesick S... » | so this is... Well, this might be it for a while, ... »

There are times in my life where a butterfly takes up residence in my stomach. Times when, I'm just constantly nervous, worried. One of those time was when I took my national's for lifeguarding...needless to say I failed it miserably in the end, but in that weeklong course, I had this awful feeling in my stomach. Some of it was performance anxiety, I HATED doing CPR in front of people, even though I do it fine. I hate fake shouting for help, I just hate things that could potentially make me look like an idiot. Some of that is actually why I decided not to go into nursing. Stupid reasons I know. Well, in addition to the fact that I was no longer interested in anything medical. Back on topic, I have this nervous feeling in my stomach right now. It's because, next week, I'm moving, to the city. I'm not scared persay, it's just something new. I need to get used to it. I really am very excited to start a new life again, but so nervous at the same time. Nervous I'll hate my classes, nervous I won't meet new friends (well, there's always the old ones, right girls?), nervous I will make new friends, just nervous for new stuff. Cooking for myself, which I was looking forward too, now I just couldn't care less. I'm going to end up living off of spaghetti-o's. (dreams and spaghetti-o's! haha)

Lately, even though I do complain about it, I've been getting more emails than ever, and it rocks. Well I've been getting about one per day from about say...six or seven people, but it's still something. I love emails. Send me an email now. :)