« Home | I'm so freakin' bored out of my mind. I move in 3 ... » | Yesterday was Pam's wedding. It was beautiful. It ... » | Well, I didn't bruise at all from my donation, I t... » | Look at me! Look at me! Look what I did! Aren't yo... » | Whoa, people are actually listening to my call-to-... » | I'm sitting here listening to the rain fall outsid... » | There are times in my life where a butterfly takes... » | You know, comfort comes in the strangest forms som... » | Wow, I can't believe I slept this late. Bugger. Co... » | Well, here I amI didn't want to say I'm home, beca... »

Hey, how's it going? In a few minutes, I'm going out for coffee with my near future roommates. One, a close friend of mine, the other, an eventual close friend of mine. Lets hope anyway. Most things have to go smoothly this year, right? I might have a tough time with my land lady, but I might just have to give it a chance. But if she turns out be another parent, again, then, in the worst-worst case scenario I would find another place to live. A plus, could be a minus, thing about my place is that I never signed anything, they don't have any information on me, never did a reference check on me. All they have from me is one month's rent. Which month? Who knows, I guess it's just their free money. Allegedly, it's to hold my place. Geez, I wish I had moved to an apartment. I know I'm not there yet, and it WILL be a kickass year, I just feel like I'll be missing out. No boys, no....parties? Like more than one friend over? I don't even know. What I do know is that she's already made us a cleaning schedule. Talk about pre-emptively being assumed to be immature. After this summer, I'm less and less apprehensive of confrontation. Usually I'd rather die than discuss something I'm not happy about, but there might be some discussing going on.