« Home | Well, I didn't bruise at all from my donation, I t... » | Look at me! Look at me! Look what I did! Aren't yo... » | Whoa, people are actually listening to my call-to-... » | I'm sitting here listening to the rain fall outsid... » | There are times in my life where a butterfly takes... » | You know, comfort comes in the strangest forms som... » | Wow, I can't believe I slept this late. Bugger. Co... » | Well, here I amI didn't want to say I'm home, beca... » | 14 more days and I'm home. It was supposed to be t... » | It's finally my day off again, and I'm bored out o... »

Yesterday was Pam's wedding. It was beautiful. It was. Matt's yard was absolutely gorgeous. I can't imagine growing up in a place as nice as that. I'm so used to little town lots. Yeah, it was a nice wedding. The sun was shining during the whole ceremony, which was miraculous because for four days previous, plus today, it's been nothing but rain. This is the first of my friends' weddings I got to go to. I already missed two that I was invited to. There've been a bunch more of girls my age. There will be a bunch more before the year is over. The whole time I was thinking, what a strange time of year for a wedding, for me anyway. I'm about to head out on my own, pretty much for good, besides the obligatory weekends/holidays thing, and so are most of my friends. Well, not that getting married isn't going out on your own, but marriage definatly isn't on my mind.

A few more days until I move out...