« Home | Well, back to school now I guess. Back to the 'Pas... » | I made it! I'm home! One week of school down...abo... » | I guess, this is it. Tomorrow I'm moving out. I do... » | I feel...poor. Yesterday, I went to the city with ... » | Hey, how's it going? In a few minutes, I'm going o... » | I'm so freakin' bored out of my mind. I move in 3 ... » | Yesterday was Pam's wedding. It was beautiful. It ... » | Well, I didn't bruise at all from my donation, I t... » | Look at me! Look at me! Look what I did! Aren't yo... » | Whoa, people are actually listening to my call-to-... »

As you can probably obviously tell, we don't have the internet at our place yet, which is what brings me here to the library to use..uh, a public internet connection *shudders*. Anywhoo, In about an hour, I will be psychologically tested...ha, just kidding. As intro-psych students, we have to participate in experiments in the psych department as part of our final grade. But that's not important. Today I checked my email after a couple days of not, and I was actually happy with what I found, like actually 3 personal emails!! Woo! That made my day. Now, off to be tested.