« Home | I guess, this is it. Tomorrow I'm moving out. I do... » | I feel...poor. Yesterday, I went to the city with ... » | Hey, how's it going? In a few minutes, I'm going o... » | I'm so freakin' bored out of my mind. I move in 3 ... » | Yesterday was Pam's wedding. It was beautiful. It ... » | Well, I didn't bruise at all from my donation, I t... » | Look at me! Look at me! Look what I did! Aren't yo... » | Whoa, people are actually listening to my call-to-... » | I'm sitting here listening to the rain fall outsid... » | There are times in my life where a butterfly takes... »

I made it! I'm home! One week of school down...about four years of them to go. It was just a few classes, and two actual lectures. Two of my teachers, not sure they have a firm grasp on the English language, so I'm a tiny bit worried about it. Especially Economics, can't understand anything. When you get a few words deciphered, you discover, she's not actually making real sentances. I've tried to switch stuff around, but it looks like all the good professors/time slots are taken, and all that's left are the 8:30 classes with crappier profs. That's just what's on my mind right now. That and my place is...dark.small.depressing.

One of the best things so far I've found is...that I'm completely invisible. I can walk down a sidewalk (or wherever) and no one gives me a second glace, if even a first one. I usually feel self-conscious walking among large groups of people, but here, no one cares if I wore makeup this morning (I always do) or if I wore the same pants I did yesterday, or how I did my hair. I guess that's why so many people feel the freedom to be individuals, because, no matter what you do, nobody, in general, will care in the slightest.