« Home | As you can probably obviously tell, we don't have ... » | Well, back to school now I guess. Back to the 'Pas... » | I made it! I'm home! One week of school down...abo... » | I guess, this is it. Tomorrow I'm moving out. I do... » | I feel...poor. Yesterday, I went to the city with ... » | Hey, how's it going? In a few minutes, I'm going o... » | I'm so freakin' bored out of my mind. I move in 3 ... » | Yesterday was Pam's wedding. It was beautiful. It ... » | Well, I didn't bruise at all from my donation, I t... » | Look at me! Look at me! Look what I did! Aren't yo... »

Home-work

blah-dy, blah-dy, blah....ah home for the weekends. So good. But so not. I get distracted from homework like 5000000 times as easily. There's the internet here! Woo, but hopefully on Monday I will be benefiting from the great home internet connection I have been so 'patiently' waiting for. Let's hope anyway. Homework has pretty much consumed my life, and I'm completely okay with that, and I don't know why. It's just good to learn. I get home from school, watch Oprah/Dr. Phil (when did I start doing that?!) and do homework for the evening, stopping every half hour to pester my roommates or eat something. Most often both. But I don't mind going out once a week or not at all. I'm not in the city to go out. Or God forbid meet people. Even if I started talking about so-called 'cute' guys on campus what would be the point. Who cares if an individual is aesthetically pleasing to me? What difference does it make in my life? Does it help me take better notes in history? Well, pretty much nothing could help me there. Does it help me read my textbooks faster? Or do better at understanding my math teacher's Slavic accent? Uh, no. It's fun now not trying to be attractive, because no one would notice either way anyway, it's so freeing. Woo, university!