« Home | out of junk food/friendships » | Home-work » | As you can probably obviously tell, we don't have ... » | Well, back to school now I guess. Back to the 'Pas... » | I made it! I'm home! One week of school down...abo... » | I guess, this is it. Tomorrow I'm moving out. I do... » | I feel...poor. Yesterday, I went to the city with ... » | Hey, how's it going? In a few minutes, I'm going o... » | I'm so freakin' bored out of my mind. I move in 3 ... » | Yesterday was Pam's wedding. It was beautiful. It ... »

so so sad

All ****ed up and no place to go. Fill in the 'blank'. I was going to go to Oktoberfest tonight. No, not to get drunk, duh. Just to do the first implusive thing all year! Cherise called me at 10:30 and I actually agreed to go. And I actually wanted to. So I got dressed (and I looked good!) and I straigtened my hair (even better!) and I wore more makeup than usual (hottie!) And all this with the help of my AWESOME roommates, who are cooler than cool. Then Cherise calls and says her windshield wiper falls off, so we can't go. Frick, we all collectively thought of different ways to pull this off, but to no avail. I went to depths I've never been to. I almost called people. You know, people. I was super disappointed, but once again my roommates rock. Rae almost came with me to Wiseguys on campus, but after all it is raining. And we didn't know the hours. And, it is Rae (right, Rae?). So, here I am sitting with too much makeup on and in my pajama pants. My comfort food was pancakes (yes, my only junk food) with hot chocolate powder sprinkled in various ways. I feel better. Thanks for listening.