« Home | no...christmas?! » | so so sad » | out of junk food/friendships » | Home-work » | As you can probably obviously tell, we don't have ... » | Well, back to school now I guess. Back to the 'Pas... » | I made it! I'm home! One week of school down...abo... » | I guess, this is it. Tomorrow I'm moving out. I do... » | I feel...poor. Yesterday, I went to the city with ... » | Hey, how's it going? In a few minutes, I'm going o... »

Typical!

Hey, hey, hey...I'm still here! What I've been up to hmmm...slacking off on homework. It's inevitable, I've faced it. Oh guess what?! I bought a car!! And in true I-am-now-owned-by-Jen fashion, it didn't start this morning. Which has apparently never ever happened before (says previous co-owner, my sister). I figure now, well that's okay, I'm just hoping it was something I did, like leave the lights on or something, even though that's not something I typically do. I hope it was me and not it, but well, it would just be following the pattern in my life so who can blame it. Oh did I mention the car didn't start today in Winkler?! Like, I had planned enough time for driving to my place in the city and then walk to school?! Such is MY life.

I just finished checking the answers to my psych test, and at first it looked like I had totally bombed it, but then I discovered I had been checking the wrong set of answers. **phew**...heart rate returning to normal. Anywhoo....one more test rounds out the week. ttyl