« Home | The Weekend » | Typical! » | no...christmas?! » | so so sad » | out of junk food/friendships » | Home-work » | As you can probably obviously tell, we don't have ... » | Well, back to school now I guess. Back to the 'Pas... » | I made it! I'm home! One week of school down...abo... » | I guess, this is it. Tomorrow I'm moving out. I do... »

New Look and thanksgiving

Look, look at me! I'm bright and shiny and new! I figured since the last time I changed looks it was April, that it's definetly time for a change. Well, that and it's not exactly summer anymore. You'll have to ignore the current weather for that one. And, no I'm not exactly looking forward to winter persay, just not to the long walks in the freezing cold to class, and maybe that's it. I really don't mind winter time.

We just had thanksgiving dinner with my immediate family. Which was good, and now I'm full. I'm getting leftovers which is also good. If feel like I've done no homework all weekend. Bad. Soon I leave to go back to the city. Good. It's supposed to be health week again (Good), but Rae made cream cookies (too good to be bad).

I feel the world spinning and I'm running to catch up and there's nothing I can do and I don't have a chance of ever making it up. But I'm still trying. Tell me why.