« Home | What's with today, today? » | what is my hobby » | grood!...i mean great...and...good » | I went to the mall today. St. Vital. First time ev... » | Something I forgot to say before...when me and Yvo... » | One more distraction » | Weepy Wednesdays » | Rae's New Blog! » | Rae's dilemma » | New Look and thanksgiving »

.

Have you ever received an email that probably wasn't intended for your eyes, but somehow ended up in your inbox? Like, you probably got it because your name was right by another's on that little favourite contacts box? Well, probably not. I guess you can tell that that very thing just happened to me. It's...quite strange. Especially when you haven't talked to the person for...three or more years. I think it was meant to be quite personal to the recipient, or well the sender too. But I would feel really awkward responding, especially when I know the answer to the question that the sender was asking. Dilemma huh? Well, I think I'll just wait until they figure out that they had an unintended audience.