« Home | I went to the mall today. St. Vital. First time ev... » | Something I forgot to say before...when me and Yvo... » | One more distraction » | Weepy Wednesdays » | Rae's New Blog! » | Rae's dilemma » | New Look and thanksgiving » | The Weekend » | Typical! » | no...christmas?! »

grood!...i mean great...and...good

I always use this thing as a last resort distraction. Just a blog entry, and then, then I'll do the rest of my homework. Oh guess what!! I got my mark from my economics test today! It was good, really good. I'm happy. BUT there's an assignment due on Thursday that I don't really get. Not so good. This week isn't so good. At least I'm pretty much done assignments and almost prepared for exams. I'm not really looking forward to two hour evening exams..yuck. I...think, I'm going to be okay.

I went to Superstore today. It was big. It's going to be strange to have on of those in Winkler. I just bought candy though. Rae bought milk and boring stuff :P

Once again, the weather was gross today. It makes me tired. Today at supper, I was imagining lying on a beach, sunning, with a strawberry daquiri in hand.mmm.or a pina colada. Why does life cost so much?