« Home | Rae's New Blog! » | Rae's dilemma » | New Look and thanksgiving » | The Weekend » | Typical! » | no...christmas?! » | so so sad » | out of junk food/friendships » | Home-work » | As you can probably obviously tell, we don't have ... »

Weepy Wednesdays

I figured since I've been doing good and posting everyday that today needn't be an exception. Today, today I'm just thankful it's over. The long day is over... I dig Norah Jones. So...depressing. I just can't stand Wednesdays. Not only because they're sooo long, but wait, maybe just because they are so long. Strangest thing. Today during History, a class whose subject I enjoy thoroughly, but it's a small class and I don't really talk to anyone during it. But anyway, in that class, in between the rapid fire notes I am left completely alone with my thoughts, same with accounting, the class directly after. When I think...I end up introspecting waay too much, and I end up on the sad side of happy. Notsogood. But what was awesome today is, I got my math quiz and...I couldn't believe how simple it was! I think I finished in five minutes, and I'm relatively sure I aced it! That just made my morning. (keep in mind i Hate math). That and this evening I wrote almost my whole History paper. Wednesdays are looking up.