« Home | grood!...i mean great...and...good » | I went to the mall today. St. Vital. First time ev... » | Something I forgot to say before...when me and Yvo... » | One more distraction » | Weepy Wednesdays » | Rae's New Blog! » | Rae's dilemma » | New Look and thanksgiving » | The Weekend » | Typical! »

what is my hobby

it is to put bags inside other bags. This little cartoon keeps me sane. Because it is not. Wednesdays should die. They are ten times as bad as Mondays. I don't know...the same thing tends to happen to me every Wednesday. It could be that I eat in the morning about 9:30 and eat maybe a granola bar or two or something crappy from one of the caf's and don't again til after 4. My class ends at 3:40-3:45, but I just seem to drag my feet and get home at 4:15. Blah, maybe I shouldn't blog on W-day.