« Home | wooooooeednesdays » | Hey! Guess what!!? I have a job interview tomorrow... » | Yes!!! » | . » | What's with today, today? » | what is my hobby » | grood!...i mean great...and...good » | I went to the mall today. St. Vital. First time ev... » | Something I forgot to say before...when me and Yvo... » | One more distraction »

S is for sucks

Today was as an equally exhausting day as yesterday. If that makes sense. I'm constantly trying to figure myself out. I'm offically unclassifiable. I start work tomorrow. I went to see Bourne Supremacy today. Good enough. We went to Montana's and sat. I found that Andrew likes Trogdor. So yes Cherise, I suppose he does pass. I'm sorry for the lack of structure/narrative in this post. I am very tired and I haven't done any homework for 72 hours. Bad, bad. Oh, and welcome back Marcia, welcome back to my readership.

Nighters everyone.