« Home | Don't look back » | Did I ever tell you I work in a place full of mirr... » | The explanation » | Ok, I was in the middle of a whole really long ent... » | goodness » | Late walks » | the job » | S is for sucks » | wooooooeednesdays » | Hey! Guess what!!? I have a job interview tomorrow... »

Erase and Rewind

Um, since it seems I've got an unusually large amount of visitors lately, I figured I'd better speak up. So what's going through my mind right now? Why did I get a job? You know why? Because I didn't trust God enough to provide for my needs, even though I had more than enough. So now, I haven't been home in weeks, which is super okay with me, but I'm thinking not super okay with the people there. For a while I was thinking there's no way I could leave my job, because I could potentially be screwing people, including my friends, over. Not such a good feeling. Now, going to Church of the Rock, I am thinking about asking for Sundays off. I don't know how well that'll go over. I'm so confused, because I have this job, which is making me suffer educationally. Which I probably worry way too much about anyway. The fact that I don't really need a job, and the fact that I won't have much of a Christmas kinda gets to me a little. So that's my mind lately. Plus, previously mentioned...schoolwork is seriously lacking here. Which is...not so good.