« Home | Did I ever tell you I work in a place full of mirr... » | The explanation » | Ok, I was in the middle of a whole really long ent... » | goodness » | Late walks » | the job » | S is for sucks » | wooooooeednesdays » | Hey! Guess what!!? I have a job interview tomorrow... » | Yes!!! »

Don't look back

That's my lesson for today, not looking back. It was pointed out to me yesterday, on the midnight run, that my blog description had stated that I was trying to do what was right for me, and now it says...well, whatever it currently says. Anyway, this was viewed as evidence of my trying to me more selfless. I hadn't given it a thought, but...when I did write that I was trying to do what was right for me, I was being selfish because the way I view my life is that I want to do what I want when I want, and not submit to anyone else's will. So, just to let you know I have control issues in my life. I only feel things will go the way I want them when I feel that's how I want them to go. Sound psycho yet? Anyway, I've got more to say on that...so maybe after work today. Speaking of..work is going alright I guess...I'm still not quite sure how this is all fitting together yet.

Important news though! Joining myself and Rae, Holly, Marcia, Kendra AND Lori are all new bloggers! It took about a year for my influence to rub off...but it finally worked! I'm thinking about starting a community blog that we can all post to, to each other. Sound good? I'll work it all out this weekend and see where we are. This is soo good you guys!

um... first off.. i didnt know which comment system you wanted me to post to so i just decided to post via blogger for the hell of it. But glad to hear more people joining in on blogging. Certainly has cought on in the last year a bunch. Tons of free systems with lots of options and different styles for everyone. i love it.

Post a Comment