« Home | I don't want to fall to pieces, I just want to sit... » | Feeling ever so not lonely » | There was a memo?! » | Ah, yes it's that day again... » | The Midnight Run » | Erase and Rewind » | Don't look back » | Did I ever tell you I work in a place full of mirr... » | The explanation » | Ok, I was in the middle of a whole really long ent... »

And I don't want a conversation, I just want to cry in front of you

I feel like I'm perpetually falling behind. Homework, money, relationships, life in general. It's easy to say that in a couple of weeks, homework and for the most part money won't be a concern. But where will that leave the rest of my life? What about the relationships I've left hanging here lately? What about the ones I've just started in the midst of all this? I feel like I'm going crazy, and every once in a while I have a second or two of clarity that just says...you know what? you're going to be okay.

Also lately I've learned that I don't know what to do with boys when they don't outright reject me, or I them. Or when they don't inherently inevitably disappoint me. It's...it could be interesting.

What's going on here? Everyone's supposed to tell me to get over myself! And for the high blood pressure thing...I think us students have an unusally high tolerance for stress :S

Post a Comment