« Home | Ah, yes it's that day again... » | The Midnight Run » | Erase and Rewind » | Don't look back » | Did I ever tell you I work in a place full of mirr... » | The explanation » | Ok, I was in the middle of a whole really long ent... » | goodness » | Late walks » | the job »

There was a memo?!

Speaking of shooting fish in a barrel...Me and Rae were talking about a current event amoung one of our friends and I made an observation of what was common knowledge. Hoping that she believed the same as i did, I said...'didn't you get the memo?' sarcastically of course. She gives me a blank look. I'm thinking...'ok...I shouldn't have said what I first said.' I said...'you know...a memorandum?'...blank look from Rae... 'there was a memo??'

Ok Jen you got me! But I really thought that there might have been a memo...funny, I've actually never heard that expression before! Oh well, learn new things everyday huh?!

you dont know me and i dont know you, but we have the same name!!
i went on google.com and typed my name in (genevieve)
and then this came up...
so i looked at it, and this was it...
i didnt read anything, just about your friend and the memo thing, lol funny
but anywho i thought i was the only one with that name,
well not really but anywho
hi genevieve!!!
hope im not freaking you out here...
later!!!
--- Genevieve

Post a Comment