« Home | The Midnight Run » | Erase and Rewind » | Don't look back » | Did I ever tell you I work in a place full of mirr... » | The explanation » | Ok, I was in the middle of a whole really long ent... » | goodness » | Late walks » | the job » | S is for sucks »

Ah, yes it's that day again...

Kidding. Wednesday today was good. I had an extra hour to kill today, after math lab. So I headed down to UC to Timmy's and I picked up a cappuccino and croissant, and sat down to sort out my thoughts for the first time in a few days. Lets just say yesterday, even though I had no homework, felt like a much longer day than today. So I took myself down to a quiet-ish place to sit. I wrote about a page of thought. And then I tried to identify all of my 'issues'...it seems I've got a few. It also seems that my solutions to many of these problems was usually to dump them on someone else, that or, all my problems are someone else.

I called Joel last night. It was grood. I miss him. Now I really wish I were going home more for Christmas. I found out yesterday that the Weakerthans are coming to Winnipeg!!! I am so pumped...I only wish Annie could be here. I probably shouldn't email her and tell her. Maybe she doesn't like them anymore anyway.