« Home | Feeling ever so not lonely » | There was a memo?! » | Ah, yes it's that day again... » | The Midnight Run » | Erase and Rewind » | Don't look back » | Did I ever tell you I work in a place full of mirr... » | The explanation » | Ok, I was in the middle of a whole really long ent... » | goodness »

I don't want to fall to pieces, I just want to sit and stare at you...

Isn't it funny how we can overly complicate things in our head? Like you completely make up a situation in your head based on reality and you live there? That's where I live. I guess my life isn't complicated enough. I just have to make it a little tougher for myself. Lately though, life's been a bit better than I imagine in my head. Thank goodness for that, or I'd be over the edge.

I'm just going crazy thinking about my essay. Yet I can't bring myself to sit down and WRITE IT. I hope I never have to take another written course. Anyway...it's not writing itself so, I better try to get started...laters.

That's right, written courses are evil, NEVER take another one, be like me!!!

Yeah...be like you and have 10 hours a week in labs...plus lab reports?! Good luck...

Post a Comment