« Home | There was a memo?! » | Ah, yes it's that day again... » | The Midnight Run » | Erase and Rewind » | Don't look back » | Did I ever tell you I work in a place full of mirr... » | The explanation » | Ok, I was in the middle of a whole really long ent... » | goodness » | Late walks »

Feeling ever so not lonely

Here, I'm sitting alone. For the first time I'm alone here. It's okay I guess, all I've done is chore-y stuff, and eating. Today my sisters and mom came in to see me. We went shopping, and I bought stuff. If I still had a digital camera, I'd show you! I miss being with Rae, but I guess we are talking on msn right now so...

Tomorrow I want to see Bridget Jones' Diary...the second one. In theatres. Yup, the expensive ones for once. I would like to go with someone *hint hint* (this means you!) So, if still alone by tomorrow, I might just dress up and go alone :P..um, also...I don't really have anyone to go with me to the Weakerthan's concert...

Anyhoos, have a good night :)

oh jenny
i saw a poster telling me about the weakerthans, and yes, i was excited and thought of annie. when is it again? cuz i seem to remember that i couldn't make it. either that or it was too expensive....but maybe we could work it out?....we'll see!

Post a Comment