« Home | Ok, quickly while my hair colour develops, I'm goi... » | 24 hours means 24 hours right?! » | Computer over. Virus = very yes. » | me so tired » | And I don't want to talk about it, cuz I'm in love... » | Banana phone » | And I don't want a conversation, I just want to cr... » | I don't want to fall to pieces, I just want to sit... » | Feeling ever so not lonely » | There was a memo?! »

Snow! Snow!

Yeah! It snowed yesterday! I was very pumped...until I got in my car and started driving. I thought I'd be late for work, but..well since I work at a store that depends on it snowing, my boss would be too happy to notice. But, I wasn't. Late I mean.

The only thing more exciting than snow yesterday is.....WE'RE GOING TO THE WEAKERTHAN'S CONCERT!! *calms down*....yes. Friday night. I am excited. Yup. See you there.

Well, after not too much worry and deliberation, I know what I'm going to do this summer!! Get really for it........go to school! Yes, that's right! Don't laugh at me. I'm going to take some courses to, I don't know if I mean to say to get me ahead, but yeah pretty much. Also so my course load will be lighter. So that's what's exciting with me.