« Home | me so tired » | And I don't want to talk about it, cuz I'm in love... » | Banana phone » | And I don't want a conversation, I just want to cr... » | I don't want to fall to pieces, I just want to sit... » | Feeling ever so not lonely » | There was a memo?! » | Ah, yes it's that day again... » | The Midnight Run » | Erase and Rewind »

Computer over. Virus = very yes.

And the compy, just peed my carpet. I *heart* strong bad emails. I'm in the midst of slowly slowly slowly writing my essay, figuring out synonyms for the word 'belief',and I know it seems like that's all I talk about lately, but that's what's mostly on my mind...what will I think about when I'm done?? Hmmm, there are a few things...nevermind.

OOh, a funny story to counter Lori's bum kicking escapades. My left shoelace constantly comes undone, yes even if it is double knotted. Anyway, whenever it does come undone, I wait til I get to class to tie it back up, cuz I hate stopping on the paths walking and leaning over and showing everyone my bum. So, I get to history class today, and I'm pushing my way slowly to my seat, when I...step on my shoelace, and almost fall into the lap of this cute guy that I sometimes talk to. I was...embarassed...to say the least. The stupidest thing was that I actually envisioned that happening as I was walking to class. I just have all the luck.

I'm going home this weekend and I'm excited. I'm not quite sure why. Just, home, never ending coffee, usually quiet. I can drink, party and have boys over ;) ;) ...yeah...cuz i'm super known for doing that...

I feel like I'm losing touch with everyone...ok, soon I'll be done assignments and tests for awhile, then I'll get back in touch with life..yeah...sure I will.

good story Jen! I liked it alot! Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment