« Home | 24 hours means 24 hours right?! » | Computer over. Virus = very yes. » | me so tired » | And I don't want to talk about it, cuz I'm in love... » | Banana phone » | And I don't want a conversation, I just want to cr... » | I don't want to fall to pieces, I just want to sit... » | Feeling ever so not lonely » | There was a memo?! » | Ah, yes it's that day again... »

Ok, quickly while my hair colour develops, I'm going to do this. (yes! I'm dying my hair! Next: nose piercing) I want to be like Holly ;)

I've lately become aware of how, since I'm not quite sure of who I am, I've been letting other people tell me who I am. I'm letting them control and manipulate me, even though they probably don't mean to. And I know they mean well. For sure. But, it's going to stop now. I need to be given a chance to succeed, even if I end up failing. Who cares if I do? Only I should. Don't ask me to tell you what you're doing is okay. Because I don't believe it is and I can't tell you otherwise. Argh, so.much. going through my head right now. I'll let you know how it goes...it'll be good, and it involves some confrontation...that I think it's about time I should be able to do. This weekend I've said and did somethings that really...I knew better. Friday really really really made me wish I had stayed in the city this weekend.

On happier news, I basically finished my essay! Just awaiting one more re-review from Rae and I'm good to go! Also, I really recommend checking out Laurell (warning: immediate, awesome music)...she's playing at Briercrest today, and tomorrow she'll be at Dreg's cafe and gallery. Oh, if only I wasn't working...

Well, see you soon.