« Home | title goes here » | Snow! Snow! » | Ok, quickly while my hair colour develops, I'm goi... » | 24 hours means 24 hours right?! » | Computer over. Virus = very yes. » | me so tired » | And I don't want to talk about it, cuz I'm in love... » | Banana phone » | And I don't want a conversation, I just want to cr... » | I don't want to fall to pieces, I just want to sit... »

Here's a little something to read....

I'll be back with a real entry soon: (I promise this has significance)

"Hello, I am the Englishman who went up a hill and came down with all the bananas, leaving, of course, the inhabitants of the hill with no bananas and therefore bestowing the term 'selfish' upon my self."
"You're so selfish!"
"I know! But I've got all the bananas!"
"Well, aren't you going to eat them?"
"Why of course not! You can't eat bananas without strawberries!"
"Allo! I am da Schvede who vent up a hill and came down vit all da strawberries, leaving of course, de inhabitants of da hill vit no strawberries, and derefore bestowing da term 'selfish' upon myself."
"You're not Swedish."
"Shhhh!"
"You're so selfish!"
"I know, but I've got all da strawberries."
"Well, aren't you going to eat them?"
"Oh, no. You can't eat strawberries wit-out bananas."
"Pardon me, good Swede, could you spare a strawberry?"
"Ah.... no?"
"You're so selfish!"
"Es-cuse me, Mister Englishman, could I trouble you for a banana?"
"Ah.... no."
"You're so selfish! ...You guys are not so bright!"

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT EPISODE OF VEGGIE TALES... WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE BARBARA MANATEE SONG? I LOVE IT!!!!! YOU ROCK OUT LOUDE.. CHEERS MATE!!!

hehe =)

Hey, i was browsing on the net, and i found this quote. I am absolutelly mad abou veggie tales, and i think that this has to be my favourite episode.... Glad to see that someone else likes them!
=)

Post a Comment