« Home | And for every useless reason, I know...there's a r... » | wack...wiggidy-wack, or just regular type. » | They're tearing up streets again... » | The slow decent... » | I am your pamphleteer » | Yeah, another new look » | Hmm, first of all, I'd like to say that the concer... » | Here's a little something to read.... » | title goes here » | Snow! Snow! »

Fluffy-puff

The world is soft today. And quiet. I love this weather. It's on my list of favourite weathers. If I had snowpants, I'd be making snow angels and lying in the snow right now. It feels a lot more like Christmas now. It feels more Christmassy than last year, but I don't really remember what it was like last year, except to me it felt unChristmassy. I wish I had a cup of hot chocolate, but I guess I'll have to settle for a nice cold bowl of salad.

I'm done accounting!!!! Wait, no, now I have to spend the next two weeks making up for the homework I haven't been doing. crap.

Oh, I tried on my grad dress yesterday and boo-urns..(wait for it) I'm going to have to take it in...haha. Maybe this time I'll be in pictures and not hate what they look like.

I want to go see spongebob.