« Home | They're tearing up streets again... » | The slow decent... » | I am your pamphleteer » | Yeah, another new look » | Hmm, first of all, I'd like to say that the concer... » | Here's a little something to read.... » | title goes here » | Snow! Snow! » | Ok, quickly while my hair colour develops, I'm goi... » | 24 hours means 24 hours right?! »

wack...wiggidy-wack, or just regular type.

What to say...hmm....now that I've almost completely lost my voice, I don't really have much to say. I just got off the phone with my mom...and I'm getting a cell phone for christmas!! WOOO! Not only that, I expected that. They're going to pay the monthly stuff-thingers!! w00t to the extreme.

Hmm, lately I've been trying to host/upload/generally use the u of m's thinger for hosting websites. Except I don't understand a bit of it. I just want to make a real website :( *said the girl who has no idea what she's doing* Help?

Anyway, I think I'm sicker than I first thought...so, I'm going to try to get better.
Laters.