« Home | Hmm, first of all, I'd like to say that the concer... » | Here's a little something to read.... » | title goes here » | Snow! Snow! » | Ok, quickly while my hair colour develops, I'm goi... » | 24 hours means 24 hours right?! » | Computer over. Virus = very yes. » | me so tired » | And I don't want to talk about it, cuz I'm in love... » | Banana phone »

Yeah, another new look

I think it looks like pants. Brown striped pants. And I fully acknowledge it looks a little off in Firefox. I'm writing Annie a letter. I'm excited, except I suck at writing letters. And I have to find a post office. crap. I'm tired and I have a headache, but I don't want to go to bed quite yet. The air in our basement is heavy and greasy with the smell of....peanut butter. Peanut butter cookies to be more specific. Usually a good thing...but, not now. Not at all. Sorry Rae.

Sometimes I feel like my life is like a wineglass filled with wine on the edge of a table hovering above a new white carpet. Ok, so I'm not so good with words at 1AM.....sorry.