« Home | I am your pamphleteer » | Yeah, another new look » | Hmm, first of all, I'd like to say that the concer... » | Here's a little something to read.... » | title goes here » | Snow! Snow! » | Ok, quickly while my hair colour develops, I'm goi... » | 24 hours means 24 hours right?! » | Computer over. Virus = very yes. » | me so tired »

The slow decent...

into sickness...I can see myself getting sicker and sicker. Fun fun. I don't remember the last time I let myself just lie down and admit being sick, and just taking it easy. BUT NO. I have to keep going. One day, when I'm rich and no one depends on me...I'll let myself stay sick in bed. And today, today was one of those days where, you know, it's really really cold outside. Like freezing my BUM off cold. But my jacket was nice and warm, but that doesn't count for much when your ears want to fall off and you can't feel your legs. I wish I could stay in this warm basement tonight, but alas, one must work for a living. It's not going to be much better tomorrow either, like -29 with the windchill. Brrr. Why...do I live in Canada again? Remind me.

My accounting professor (ONE CLASS LEFT!!) said something interesting today. He was talking about investing I know, but you know...my mind wanders. He said, 'the past never predicts the future, it never has, if it did, then we wouldn't be here.' Hmm. Not exactly sure what he intended to mean by we wouldn't be here, but...interesting.

Oh, and yes Marcia, the Jen I was talking about previous is my CCC bible study leader. Yup. Good times. Three Jens and a Jenna in the study. Plus the extracurricular Jens. Wow.

Before you read this Holly, just know that I love you, and I will see you at Christmas time. But, me and Rae, (among others, i suppose) are going to the Church of the Rock's New Year's Eve banquet. Oh, no wait the ticket says Young Adults New Years Formal. Yup. Holly I love you.