« Home | Yeah, another new look » | Hmm, first of all, I'd like to say that the concer... » | Here's a little something to read.... » | title goes here » | Snow! Snow! » | Ok, quickly while my hair colour develops, I'm goi... » | 24 hours means 24 hours right?! » | Computer over. Virus = very yes. » | me so tired » | And I don't want to talk about it, cuz I'm in love... »

I am your pamphleteer

There's only a week and a day left of classes. (two more accounting classes!!!!) I'm actually kind of excited about that. Kind of excited for not having to go outside and walk to school. Although, the semester is almost over and it hasn't been too bad yet. I guess the bad part will come in January and February. So I'm always excited for change. Today I met with Jen, and she asked me a tough question. She asked me what I was passionate about. I honestly didn't know what to say. Um, I expected that some people would say something like music so I said 'well I could live without music' because it really isn't that big for me. Making it anyway. Then I said...'I could probably live without friends' (yes I meant it) because right now, it feels like I am sometimes. And if I had to give them up, I could. Harsh, but I'm the one suffering, so don't take offense. There are many sides to every story. You only know one.

The fall that inevitably follows putting someone on a pedestal ends up hurting you way more than them. So don't do it.