« Home | The slow decent... » | I am your pamphleteer » | Yeah, another new look » | Hmm, first of all, I'd like to say that the concer... » | Here's a little something to read.... » | title goes here » | Snow! Snow! » | Ok, quickly while my hair colour develops, I'm goi... » | 24 hours means 24 hours right?! » | Computer over. Virus = very yes. »

They're tearing up streets again...

To those of you who care...I'm sorry for always using weakerthan's lyrics for blog post titles, but they're always in my head and in my player. Anyhoo. I used to think talking while you were sick kinda sounded cool...I think I just sound sad. My bedtime snack tonight is kommstborscht, so lets hope my grandma's soup has magical healing powers. Well, I also figure that maybe when I start going to bed at reasonable times, maybe I'll feel better altogether. Oh well.

I can't say this enough: Only a few more classes left! Nothing new in math! Ever! (well, til calculus starts in January)...on the downside, no more bible study (well, it won't be the same, probably)

Tonight I went to FGMB college and career. I had never been to a c & c before. It was grood. Good times. Well, it's getting to be super super late...so i'm off to dreamland.