« Home | wack...wiggidy-wack, or just regular type. » | They're tearing up streets again... » | The slow decent... » | I am your pamphleteer » | Yeah, another new look » | Hmm, first of all, I'd like to say that the concer... » | Here's a little something to read.... » | title goes here » | Snow! Snow! » | Ok, quickly while my hair colour develops, I'm goi... »

And for every useless reason, I know...there's a reason not to care

Work felt never-ending today, but mostly me and Gina stood around and talked. Oh wait, no, we worked really really hard and it was busy. Yeah...go selling jackets. Plus I think I scare off half the people with my sexy-voice. It squeaks. Yay working in a mall. See? I can be enthusiastic.

Tomorrow my parents are coming to a Moose game and afterwards they're taking me out for supper :) I love that. Oh, I got rid of two of my shifts next week (including Sunday) and I'm actually quite pumped about that. Okay, three exams this week. Not terribly pumped. Well, all three of them are more like...term tests. The biggest one is worth...I don't know 18% or something. Not too stressed out. Hm, once again I've worked on this for over an hour and have come up with nothing. Nothing.

Keep that smile on your face, it makes people think you're happy.