« Home | Fluffy-puff » | And for every useless reason, I know...there's a r... » | wack...wiggidy-wack, or just regular type. » | They're tearing up streets again... » | The slow decent... » | I am your pamphleteer » | Yeah, another new look » | Hmm, first of all, I'd like to say that the concer... » | Here's a little something to read.... » | title goes here »

Laugh if you must

Okay, I just took Nyquil so I'll try to write this fast. (Yes I took it before bed, not after ;)) . So for the laughing. And, um, don't mention this to me in person. So, I was brushing off my car, having a great time, and when I go to leave, I discover my car has locked itself on me. Great. Just awesome. Especially since I know that my car locks are particularily sensitive and doesn't even like to open when you have keys, and less so with spare keys. SO I run inside and get the spares. Grab different shoes cuz my other ones are wet, grab my wet sneakers from the entrance, go to my car...and...ahhhh, worked like magic. So I jump ever so thankfully into my car and I'm off. Getting out of my car at St.Vital...I look in my backseat where I thought I tossed my wet sneakers....nothing. I look atop my car roof. One.sneaker. Wow. I laughed, but I felt like an idiot. How many people saw the idiot with one shoe on top of her car? Wow. So, that was kinda my evening in a nutshell.

*conks out*