« Home | for you » | Ah, studying and eating cake » | Laugh if you must » | Fluffy-puff » | And for every useless reason, I know...there's a r... » | wack...wiggidy-wack, or just regular type. » | They're tearing up streets again... » | The slow decent... » | I am your pamphleteer » | Yeah, another new look »

I think I'm going through withdrawal. Withdrawal from a regular routine. Regular everyday, until *bam* wednesday's over, and nothing. I think I've watched two hours of tv already today. TLC has a wedding marathon or whatever it is on, and yeah, it's a bit crazy. My favourite so far is The Perfect Dress. *sigh*

I almost slept in this morning. Bad, because I had an exam. Which was easy. It wasn't worth much more than a test to the final grade. I also picked up from my History prof, my much stressed over essay paper. Remember that one? I did pretty good. Good enough for my non-paper-writing standards anyway.