« Home | Ah, studying and eating cake » | Laugh if you must » | Fluffy-puff » | And for every useless reason, I know...there's a r... » | wack...wiggidy-wack, or just regular type. » | They're tearing up streets again... » | The slow decent... » | I am your pamphleteer » | Yeah, another new look » | Hmm, first of all, I'd like to say that the concer... »

for you

Done two midterms. I did okay on my psychology one, but really, it's just psychology, and it's just multiple choice. History, though. History I'm quite worried about. If I didn't already know that I suck at writing essays, give me an essay to write with a time limit, and no access to resources! I'm not excited to see that mark. One more midterm this week, tomorrow morning, and then two finals close to Christmas. What I'm going to do to fill the time in between, I don't know.

I'm alone in the basement. Plus I've got nothing to do. So, I'm just sitting here. With...nothing to do. I guess I should be studying for my exam tomorrow, but I'll get to that yet. This place is so depressing. Yay for half a year done!