« Home | I think I'm going through withdrawal. Withdrawal f... » | for you » | Ah, studying and eating cake » | Laugh if you must » | Fluffy-puff » | And for every useless reason, I know...there's a r... » | wack...wiggidy-wack, or just regular type. » | They're tearing up streets again... » | The slow decent... » | I am your pamphleteer »

I'm going home soon! I'm going home soon! Tomorrow after work, well rather, the next day, I'm heading to Winkler! I probably shouldn't be too excited, because I know there are two exams I probably won't get around to studying. Not that there's terribly much to do at home. I think I'd enjoy just sitting and looking at the Christmas tree. We got a new one this year. One with lights in it. My mom is pleased.

My parents came in yesterday and they went to church with me this morning. After the service my dad got a call on his cell and some people couldn't make it Celebrations, so I go to go! I was...pretty pumped. It was The Best of Friends. It was really good, really. I wasn't actually expecting it to be as good as it was. Good is my over-used adjective. I didn't sit with my parents because the 'ticket' I was using was 'everyone else' while my parents were at the rich guy's (who paid for it all) client's table. I was at the employee table, which meant I was sitting with truckers. Two empty seats next to me, no big deal. It was okay, the guy across from me slowly getting completely hammered, calling me 'good girl' for going to university. Fu-un times. I'm just glad I didn't get pulled up on stage. Bleh.

Today in the mall, me and mom got stopped by TV people from...CTV I think. My mom refused, so I went under the camera. (ha-ha) So, I was busy, and couldn't watch, but if you saw me, well, that was me. Apparently I did air, so I guess they couldn't find much better footage than me..:P