« Home | a good time was had by all » | I'm thinking, it's time for some change » | I got my computer back!! Woo! » | The party sure is on » | I'm taking this 'short' study break to tell y'all ... » | Today's been a super-productive day, despite me on... » | a giftcard for fashion! how did you know? » | Sometimes I wonder what my breaking point is. Like... » | I'm going home soon! I'm going home soon! Tomorrow... » | I think I'm going through withdrawal. Withdrawal f... »

...the heat of summer sunshine...

This is one of many entries I've started and never finished, given I stop because of a lack of things to say, give up, and notice I still haven't finished two hours later. Anyway, this one I hope to finish, and say something. Tomorrow I go back to the big bad city. I can't say I'm not pumped, but I can't necessarily say I am, either. It's been sooo nice being home. It's just...I never think about things that worry me even though I should, and I'm actually very glad Christmas is over. Super glad. One more gathering to go, and that one never really feels like Christmas though. So, I guess on Saturday, (yes, in a few days) I have to come back for that. My mom told me I didn't have to though, so we'll see what everyone has planned for New Year's Day.

Silly how someone's words in passing can make me feel so good! While others, while meaning to be complimentary, can make me feel so cheap. I guess I've been asking for it though. When will I learn? Self-worth can't be found in others. silly me. Ever notice there's never anyone there when you really really want to say something?

related you're sure to find unuiqe and useful. The **Christmas** site

Post a Comment