« Home | I'm taking this 'short' study break to tell y'all ... » | Today's been a super-productive day, despite me on... » | a giftcard for fashion! how did you know? » | Sometimes I wonder what my breaking point is. Like... » | I'm going home soon! I'm going home soon! Tomorrow... » | I think I'm going through withdrawal. Withdrawal f... » | for you » | Ah, studying and eating cake » | Laugh if you must » | Fluffy-puff »

The party sure is on

So, in the midst of me, not having a computer, and not having studied for tomorrow's exam too much, I bring you, Christmas party 2004. Brought to you in part by, you, for you are bringing the food. Thanks, by the way. Oh, and it would not be possible, without the good suggestion of Crystal to have a party in the first place. So, cheers to you. So guys, same party place, same party channel. Seriously though, questions? Call me.

As for studying...I should do some more.