« Home | Today's been a super-productive day, despite me on... » | a giftcard for fashion! how did you know? » | Sometimes I wonder what my breaking point is. Like... » | I'm going home soon! I'm going home soon! Tomorrow... » | I think I'm going through withdrawal. Withdrawal f... » | for you » | Ah, studying and eating cake » | Laugh if you must » | Fluffy-puff » | And for every useless reason, I know...there's a r... »

I'm taking this 'short' study break to tell y'all what's up. So, since my computer is have, hopefully temporary, ehem...'technical' um, difficulties, I'm using Rae's computer for short intervals. I'm trying to keep it homework related, and so far it's working ok. I'm kinda thinking it's almost a good thing (see how I'm trying to convince myself?) that this happened now. I knew the bottom had to eventually fall out concerning this particular computer issue, but I guess this allows me to do a touch more homework that I would with my computer. Well, maybe.

Oh, exciting moment of the day. I washed my pillows, and they are now significantly more fluffy. Well, since I am using a computer which is not mine, and since I should be studying, I will talk to you later.