« Home | a giftcard for fashion! how did you know? » | Sometimes I wonder what my breaking point is. Like... » | I'm going home soon! I'm going home soon! Tomorrow... » | I think I'm going through withdrawal. Withdrawal f... » | for you » | Ah, studying and eating cake » | Laugh if you must » | Fluffy-puff » | And for every useless reason, I know...there's a r... » | wack...wiggidy-wack, or just regular type. »

Today's been a super-productive day, despite me only getting out of bed at 11. First thing I did was get my nose pierced! woo! It only hurt when there was a gaping hole in my nose thanks to a needle and she dropped my pin. Ow. But all in all not bad. It hasn't hurt all day except for now, cuz I keep touching. I almost scared myself before because I couldn't feel it on the inside of my nose. I guess you can tell where my fingers have been. Um, after that I went to The New Winkler Wal-Mart. Wow. So weird to see that kind of thing going on in Winkler. Kinda makes me not want to live here. ever. But, I mean it's on a pretty small scale so I think it's liveable. Still surreal though.

In the afternoon, after much much trouble....Blah, I don't want to talk about that. But anyway! I got a cellphone! I don't know why I'm so thrilled about that besides the fact that 'everyone else has one' :P No one has called me yet though...no one at all. :( Hah, no one knows my number either.

And after all that excitement, I got a new remote starter for my car. Woo for never ever having to crawl through my trunk again! Or bothering with keys to unlock! Then in the evening, once again, I went to the Christmas concert. Sang the Hallelujah chours. It was grood. I hadn't read sheet music in forever and a day. That was my excitement.