« Home | Sometimes I wonder what my breaking point is. Like... » | I'm going home soon! I'm going home soon! Tomorrow... » | I think I'm going through withdrawal. Withdrawal f... » | for you » | Ah, studying and eating cake » | Laugh if you must » | Fluffy-puff » | And for every useless reason, I know...there's a r... » | wack...wiggidy-wack, or just regular type. » | They're tearing up streets again... »

a giftcard for fashion! how did you know?

I know one of the presents I'm getting this year is in fact, a giftcard for fashion. It's going to be from one of my aunts I think. Can you imagine if I opened it, and shouted that very line? I was getting weird looks from my sisters tonight from quoting homestar, (well, TGS) and they watch it. I was, just in a weird mood.

I went to one of the high school christmas programs tonight. Tomorrow I'll be going to the second one. For the first time ever, I was able to sit back and actually enjoy what was going on. Other years all I did was sit and watch the paper program and count down the number of songs I had to sit through, and be critical of everything. This time, I just watched, listened, thought of how I missed being on the risers being shown by Mrs. T which song we were going to sing next, feeling very proud of the whole choir. I guess what I don't remember about high school was that I guess it was uncool to smile or have expression. Oh wow, I sound like a teacher now. Anyway, it just seemed that everyone was very unenthused to be there and that they were only humouring their teachers and parents. But I really know they were all proud of themselves.

I was also thinking about how, I can't say that this past year was the best year of my life. Because I feel like it's been the only year of my life. I've been out of high school for...eighteen months now. I don't really feel like I've accomplished all that much. I've...worked away from home, and...gone to university a little...I just don't feel like that's a lot. But it's more than I was able to do in high school. I also have to admit I don't remember a lot of this past year, just because, I suck at remembering things.