« Home | The party sure is on » | I'm taking this 'short' study break to tell y'all ... » | Today's been a super-productive day, despite me on... » | a giftcard for fashion! how did you know? » | Sometimes I wonder what my breaking point is. Like... » | I'm going home soon! I'm going home soon! Tomorrow... » | I think I'm going through withdrawal. Withdrawal f... » | for you » | Ah, studying and eating cake » | Laugh if you must »

I got my computer back!! Woo!

All ready and rearing and street legal! Well, sorta. Anyway, I'm back in my room sweet room on my home sweet computer. Speaking of home, that's where I'm going tomorrow. Well, if I ever get to sleep, and to my exam tomorrow. I don't actually know how I'm going to do tomorrow. I guess I'll just have to take my time.

Okay, ever feel like you're life's like, kinda like a story? Or like you're watching someone else do stuff that you never thought you would? Or like that stuff has been slowly happening to you that if something (good or bad) happened to you that a few months ago you'd never dream of yourself having to deal with, is just nothing now? Does that make any sense at all? Well, I'm just acting crazy because of what time it is and hope that you can forgive me for being obscure, for I will never elaborate.