« Home | Tina, you fat lard, come get some DINNER! » | a toque that doesn't cover your ears is simply a hat » | Um, first, Cherise got a blog! Go her! Second, I ... » | toast and tea » | Cold outside? Uh, heck yeah. I really pity anyone ... » | So, today wasn't a complete waste. I got some all ... » | Another giftcard for fashion! » | A year in review » | ...the heat of summer sunshine... » | a good time was had by all »

No wonder everyone thinks I'm crazy

Everyone's gone. I check their blogs, and obviously they haven't updated because they are now in Saskatchewan. I hope the ride wasn't too painful. Or the company. Oh, I'm so glad I have my own car. I'm currently in the library waiting between classes. Once again it's freeze-your-butt-off cold outside. The weather's looking up for the middle of next week though. Hopefully it'll move up and be nice on Sunday. I'm looking forward to a weekend of homework, cleaning, and organizing. Sounds fun huh? But what am I supposed to do when I don't get any work shifts? I don't really mind not working much at all, gives me a little break. Oh, and to achieve my desired 3.5 GPA, I'm definetly going to need A's in my 6 credit hour courses. Oh, who knows what could happen, do what you do just keep on laughing, one thing's true, it's always a brand new daaaay....wow I need some sleep.