« Home | Um, first, Cherise got a blog! Go her! Second, I ... » | toast and tea » | Cold outside? Uh, heck yeah. I really pity anyone ... » | So, today wasn't a complete waste. I got some all ... » | Another giftcard for fashion! » | A year in review » | ...the heat of summer sunshine... » | a good time was had by all » | I'm thinking, it's time for some change » | I got my computer back!! Woo! »

a toque that doesn't cover your ears is simply a hat

I'm falling behind here. I'm slipping away from all these newbie bloggers. Sheesh. But maybe it's because lately my life has been such smooth going. I'm so excited to go tobagganing on the weekend, I went to the mall to where I work to try on a pair of skipants already. Well, I guess not already, since it's been...about 10 years since I last had a pair. And these are super nice!!

I'm so glad to say that most of my classes so far have been a complete and total breeze. Yup, calculus included, although that doesn't say much because we're still going over grade 10 stuff. Oh, the things they didn't teach us in highschool. ( I mean that in more than a math way) It's been fun to hear my economics prof say GDP as JAEDAEPAE over and over. Good times. But my business class though, has given me so much to think about. I can't believe I'm actually considering being a manager. Could I handle it at this point? Um, no. But I know what I need to work on, and who I need to be.

My calc prof said something like this today ( I changed it to be more applicable) "If you do everything right, you're not learning anything"