« Home | Cold outside? Uh, heck yeah. I really pity anyone ... » | So, today wasn't a complete waste. I got some all ... » | Another giftcard for fashion! » | A year in review » | ...the heat of summer sunshine... » | a good time was had by all » | I'm thinking, it's time for some change » | I got my computer back!! Woo! » | The party sure is on » | I'm taking this 'short' study break to tell y'all ... »

toast and tea

I think, I'm almost completely off coffee. Strange huh? I thought it'd be a lifelong issue, but I guess it won't be. That is, until I return home, and the coffee flows like water. My tea quota however, has risen to two or more cups a day. Usually with toast. I love toast and tea. 12 grain toast and herbal tea. Last night, I went to bed before 11! Wow, what have I become. Don't worry, I've got the regular stash of diet soda in the fridge. And the regular unhealthy badly-timed meals. Ah, it's a new year.

Going grocery shopping, I had the most euphoric feeling. Work this evening, was basically on average, just work. Helping people and them appreciating it, just makes me...happy. Happy little kids too, have that effect on me. I like when people ask me if I'm on commission, (or 'commish' as one guy put it today) and, no of course I'm not. But I'm happy when they're surprised. I know that sounds stupid and silly, but I've never been a happier grocery-shopper.

My sprained ankle still hurts.