« Home | Another giftcard for fashion! » | A year in review » | ...the heat of summer sunshine... » | a good time was had by all » | I'm thinking, it's time for some change » | I got my computer back!! Woo! » | The party sure is on » | I'm taking this 'short' study break to tell y'all ... » | Today's been a super-productive day, despite me on... » | a giftcard for fashion! how did you know? »

So, today wasn't a complete waste. I got some all my laundry done, (and the machine is still unfortunalty ruining my clothes) and my room maybe a quarter cleaned up. My Big Fat Greek Wedding was on TV. Good times. I'm sick. Again. I think my nose piercing is getting infected...or at least really grosser than gross.

I was going to go to bed before midnight today. BUT, I just installed The Sims. Oh well.