« Home | toast and tea » | Cold outside? Uh, heck yeah. I really pity anyone ... » | So, today wasn't a complete waste. I got some all ... » | Another giftcard for fashion! » | A year in review » | ...the heat of summer sunshine... » | a good time was had by all » | I'm thinking, it's time for some change » | I got my computer back!! Woo! » | The party sure is on »

Um, first, Cherise got a blog! Go her!

Second, I just lit a candle, which was a frustrating experience because I cut the wick waay to short. Next, tomorrow I'm to work to get a pair of snowpants because...on Sunday we're going tobogganing!! Plans are laid, but, not that many toboggans have been secured. Oh well, it'll be fun, making beaded necklaces. I've had a pretty much sit-around kind of day. After church and lunch, I didn't really feel like doing much. I've done a bit of reading for school (go me). Calculus lab starts in a week. Gross. I'm so not looking forward to that class, but I've got the best prof ever, and Kendra's going to help me! (yay Kendra!!!!)

Life is, very touchy right now. *sad face*